Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fig & Olive

Bf was at work today.
So was out alone.
Wanted to be adventurous and try something that i've not tried before.
I remember seeing this place when i was there with bf. He wasn't interested. But i like the thought of mediterranean, olive, lotsa herbs and peace.

This place is nestled at the markesh area in Sunway Pyramid.
Definitely not loud for attention. Even the inside of the restaurant had been subtly hidden for more privacy. Just the way i like it.

Not bustled with lotsa patrons. I guess you could have easily missed this place.
Anyhow, am glad i finally tried it out today.


The interior is quite cozy.

I love this wall. Gonna have my future kitchen wall painted just like this!

The partition that provided some privacy to the diners.

My morning caffeine kick. I like how the syrup is given separately. U get to decide how much sugar goes into your drink and eventually to your waistline :)

My figo cypruss steak. Was a teeny weeny disappointed. Had expected the steak to be thicker than this. Nevertheless, with the price I'm paying, i guess it's reasonable. I love the marinate and herbs and everything about this steak. The only setback was the beef was too tough. If it is tender and more succulent, it would've been perfect.

The mandatory greens that lessen the guilt of chowing so much meet.

Steaks comes with either olive rice or pasta. I opted for the rice. It is really aromatic. Very much like briyani. Despite my resolution to reduce intake of rice, i found myself chowing down more than 3/4 of the rice. Yummilicious!



The maxi that i wore today. Love the prints.

Ok, that concludes my happy outing for today. Have a good weekend.

Labels:

0 slay a dragon

Post a Comment

<< Home